Rocktape (Green) 5 cm x 5 m Kinesiology/Sports Tape for Cycling, Running, Gym, Weight Training, Treating/Preventing Sprains/Strains, Back Pain, Joint Pain etc
RockTape is a special kind of tape known as kinesiology tape.
First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance. RockTape is one of the world’s leading brands of kinesio tape!
While the use of kinesiology is often associated with athletes such as Michelle Wie, Adrian Peterson and Jason Khalipa, medical professionals have been using kinesiology tape to alleiviate a wide variety of ailments, not just sports injuries.
How it Works
ROCKTAPE is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% cotton, 3% nylon and uses no drugs. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex.
When we manufacture ROCKTAPE, we introduce a bias into the weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other. This creates what we call a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism which lifts the skin away from the soft tissue. This allows blood to move into an injured area which accelerates healing and recovery.
ROCKTAPE is also great for correcting tracking issues in knees, shoulders or elbows. It can also be used to correct posture problems including those associated with pregnancy.
What Are The Benefits Of RockTape?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Wear for up to 5 days
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
- Each Roll is 2″x16.4′ (5cmx5m)
- Racquet Games (including tennis, badminton, squash)
- Ball games (including rugby, football, netball, basketball)
- Dancing (including ballet, raggae, hip hop, ballroom etc)
- Water sports (including surfing, wakeboarding, swimming)
- Volleyball (including beach volleyball)
- And other sports/events
Some Conditions it can be used for includes:
- Plantar fasciitis
- De Quervain's tendernitis (Mummy's/Blackberry Thumb)
- Jumper's knee
- Rotato cuff Injuries
- Lower back pain issues
- Shin splints
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Knee Pain (see video below)
- and more