- An occlusive treatment for small scars which decreases the Transepidermal Water Loss and improves the appearance and discoloration of scars.
- Comfortable and easier to use than the traditional silicone gel sheets.
Solution NAQI® Silicon Touch Gel:
- Leaves a non-greasy and invisible protective film on the skin.
- Reduces small scars (less than 5 cm long) illustrated in the literature below.
- Reduces discoloration associated with scars.
- Ideal for facial scar treatment and small post surgical/linear scars.
- May be used under cosmetics.
- Indicated in the management of keloid and hypertrophic scars.
- Apply 3-4 times/day on the newly epithelialized wound.
- See the NAQI Scar Massage and Micro-mobilisation techniques to increase the efficiency of the treatment.
Packaging: 15 ml