Bremed BD 7800 Electrical Heat Pack / Pad
You can use Bremed Electric Heating Pad to gently warm and relax various parts of the body. Using the heat pad stimulates blood circulation especially on stiff muscles and it also helps to relax tension of the muscles. 2 levels of electric temperature control regulate the temperature according to your preference.
- Intelligent constant temperature control
- Illuminated heat setting display
- Removable and machine washable cotton cover
- Even heat distribution
- Overheat protection
- Range of the temperature :30-65°C
- Input power: AC220-240V / 50Hz (Type C 2-pin plug commonly used in Europe, South America & Asia)
- Output power: 100W
- Material - Cover : Cotton; Insert : PVC
- Dimension: 30x 40 cm
- 18 Months Warranty
- Product of Italy
Function of electrical heat packs, hot packs and heating pads
Thermal/heat therapy is one of our physiotherapy's treatment modalities, its main purpose is to provide relief and to treat symptoms of non-acute and/or chronic pain, especially helpful to pains that are related to muscle spasms and tensions.
How Bremed Electrical Heat Pack Singapore works
Heat therapy helps to dilate our blood vessels, causing blood vessels to expand, causing an increase blood flow (circulation) to muscles, skin and surrounding tissues.
Blood carries nutrients which helps with healing and recovery, helping to induce muscle relaxation, relaxing muscle spasms and even decreasing joint stiffness.
How to use Bremed Electrical Heat Pack
Heat via electrical heat packs or microwaveable hotpacks are applied before treatment to increase blood flow, relax and loosen muscles and joints for effective interventions and therapy AND/OR after physiotherapy sessions to aid recovery and reduce muscle spasms post treatment.
- do not place over open wounds
- do not remove protective casing
- do not pour/expose to water
- do not modify the cable
- people with sensitive/thin skin
Some of our patients sleep on it, and it's not recommended but if you like extra warmth at night, please please please wrap it with an additional layer of towel for additional safety.
Some common conditions where it often is applied
- Stiff joints, muscles and body parts
- Muscle stiffness, tightness or tension such as neck or back tightness
- Neck and back aches and pains
- Rheumatic, arthritic and joint pains
- Chronic pain eg knees, shoulders
Patients and therapists do enjoy using it when they're cold (especially in cold climates or offices) or when they have aching tummy/feet/hands - it does provide some nice relief and warmth (and fuzzy).